Thursday, September 28, 2006

Party!!!

It is party time!

I want to attend Alexis's party for her twins-I love children and babies, they're so cute! I will call her this afternoon and arrange a flight to Eden. I wonder who else will be attending the party. I don't know what to expect since it's a party for her infants' birthday, but maybe there will be some adult activities. Maybe some dancing and just talking with new people.

Speaking of parties and adult activities, Chad and I are planning a costume party for the cast, I hope everyone will have some amazing costumes! We haven't decided on a date yet, but I'm in charge of the menu-naturally-and Chad's in charge of taste testing the dishes ^_^ I am trying to find a superhero costume for the party, but then I found a show girl costume, so I haven't decided which one yet. I wonder what the others will wear.

O! I think I may have found a possible location for my resturaunt, *cross fingers*. Now I need to think of a name for my place. Something classy, hip and modern that evokes images of celebrities and good food and the 'it' resturaunt of the moment. Hmmm, that's a hard task :
until next time!

No comments: