Monday, October 02, 2006

Moving

Things are going well, Alexis's party was fun. I'm back in Apple Valley now completating some serious issues. I'm thinking about moving. There is a cute house for sale, it has a nice yard, white picket fence and is soooo cute. It's has light purple siding and pale river rocks. Unfortunately, I would need a roommate before I can buy it due to Apple Valley's ownership restrictions.

The problem is that I don't have a roommate, the only single sim I would feel comfortable sharing a house with is Chad and well...I don't know if that is a viable solution, especially since it may be moving too fast in our...relationship/friendship/I don't know what the heck this is! Also, there are several new families moving into the hood-or removing back to the hood and I am concerned that one may see MY house and decide to plop down and settle there. Grrr....That's MY house!

No comments: