Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Costume Party Photos

I got the photos uploaded of the costume party, I had a blast and everyone was dressed in these really creative outfits. Ruth and David were the only pair that coordinated thier costumes and came as a pirate couple. I wanted to be a superhero, but couldn't find a costume so I settled on being an island woman. Josie's costume was the biggest shocker. I think we're all used to seeing her dressed as Donna which is really conservative, but at the party she came a a showgirl. The cast was in awe! Jasmine came as a bunny, but we expected that from her, but a showgirl outfit from Josie-very unexpected! hihi, I'm glad I didn't dress as one, I was tempted, but changed my mind at the last minute. What else....Chad as a knight in shining armor LOL! Beck was a vampire, A'ron was a gorrilla, Daphne was a 50's teenybopper, Timothy was a scuba diver...I think that's all that came. I'll let the rest of the cast tell you thier tales, but the photos can be found at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/starrsim/album?.dir=/accare2

until next time

No comments: