Thursday, October 05, 2006

Finally a Name

I miss Chad, which is odd since we're not a... couple. I mean, he kissed me ~_~ it was a wonderful kiss, I couldn't ask for a better first kiss, but we haven't said that we're a couple-and I don't want to assume. We've both said that we enjoy spending time with each other, so at least I know that he's interested in me. This is all so new, I don't want to read more into his actions than what's there, but....*sigh*... I think I'm falling very very hard for him. Maybe I should ask Josie or Alexis what love is like, I feel so giddy around him and breathless, my heart starts beating faster, but wow! o gosh, it's like euphoria...perhaps I should name the resturaunt that-Euphoria. Hmm, Euphoria...I like it...maybe without the capital letter: euphoria. I really like it! LOL! Well, this 'thing' with Chad helped me pick out a name for the resturaunt!

No comments: