Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thinking Thoughts

I've been thinking about my future lately. This whole resturaunt business has had me thinking about my dream resturaunt, I want a swanky place with VIP lounges, classy bar and good food. I'm still working with the architect to sketch out the details, but hopefully things will become complete soon and I'll be able to start looking for property.

This has caused me to think about what kind of family I would like (actually Chad asked and now I've been thinking of it in more details). I dream of a nice sized house with a white picket fence and green grass and trees. I would be very happy and have a wonderful husband and two-three beautiful playful children. I would have a dog and a cat, the kids would love each other and play together and my family would be filled with love. I guess I want the typically fairy tale :] I also have decided that I would like to continue acting and manage the resturaunt (once it comes into existance) so that it can be passed down through the family. Now I have to just find that house and that husband :o)

Well, I have a lot of work to do today

until next time

No comments: