Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's a Wonderful Morning

Things are going well for me. This weekend was rather busy, I did shooting for the Tiki Joe's Ad Campaign and Chad and I stayed in and watched movies. I rented the entire WhoDunIt? miniseries and some older Suburb Sim episodes. The movie night was great...until I fell asleep ^_^

One minute I was watching Carrie breathe her last and the next minute Chad was tucking me into my bed. I felt so bad, but I was so tired. Thankfully he was a gentleman, carrying me up the stairs to the bedroom isn't an easy task and he could have easily left me on the couch. I owe him big time, I still have to cook him a dinner, so maybe that will be a goodwill offering for falling asleep during our movie night.

Today seems like a slow day, thankfully the Tiki Joe's campaign is complete and I can focus on my resturaunt. We're scouting various locations downtown for the space and doing 'research' by visiting established venues to make sure my concept is unique.

*yawn* I think I'll take a walk.

No comments: