Thursday, September 07, 2006

Time is a' passing

Things have been going slowly, I filmed my final scenes for the season yesterday and am at home now relaxing and drinking tea, I've seem to have got a small cold. Jasmine was sent home yesterday, she had a pretty tramatic near death experience during filming the season finale. She insisted on finishing the scene, but Fiorenza sent her home as soon as possible. I hope she's resting now, we almost lost her. Filming for the cast is pretty much done for the season, I think Erika has a few scenes to film with Blake and Jack before the crew calls the final "It's a Wrap!"

I'm hosting a dessert party on Sept 15th. Fiorenza is inviting the entire cast and crew to her house to view the premire of Pahala Shore and then afterwards I'm going to host them at my house with homemade desserts (low-cal, low-fat, the cast is watching thier weight) and some dancing. I have some time until then to prepare for the party and Jasmine and Alexis are helping as well.

O...^_^...some good news...some big new...Chad and I are going out downtown...on a date...^_^ I'm so estatic I can barely hold it in! We haven't decided when, but we've decided on a place. Perhaps...*sigh* calm down, Tatiana, mustn't get ahead of yourself ^_^. But it's soooo hard, he's so...dreamy ^_^ almost like a dashing knight...if only I were his princess...alas, that's enough daydreams for today...I need to work on my business plan, yep you heard me...business plan.

I'm meeting with a financial advisor to go over some things and set up a plan on how to start my dream of owning a resturaunt. My first assignment is to gather some financial records and plot out a "dream list" of my resturaunt. *Yawn* I'll work on it later, my bed is calling my name.

goodbie!

No comments: