Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Job


I'm quite pleased and content at the moment. It is raining here and I am curled up with a good cup of tea and a warm blanket, thankful for my many blessings.

Chad and I had our very first date. It was nice, fun...ok AMAZING! *giggle* We went to Tiki Joe's Bowling and Grille, we didn't match the venue exactly, but we were close with our green and browns-I even wore a palm print tube top. We had a nice time, first we had dinner-we were straving! We both ordered the coconut pecan shrimp, but the first time the meal came, the waitress dropped the meal on me! It was awful! But Chad took some of the food and dumped it in his lap as well so I wouldn't be the only one with a food stained outfit. *blush* That was sooo nice of him, I honestly believe that he was a dashing prince in a past life. We we finally got our food, it was delicious and worth the wait (I'm not sure if my clothing liked the food). We then bowled a few games, we actually wagered a bet for the last game and said loser gives winner a back rub. That game was very close, at one point we kept mkaing strikes one after the other, until finally we were TIED! So we both got back rubs and let me tell you, Chad's hands are AMAZING *blush* Anyhoo...we then ended the date with some games of pool, Chad totally kicked my butt, but I did win one game-though I think he let me win. It was a wonderful date, I only wished that...well...he had kissed me, you know? *sigh* But he didn't... what he did do was...wow...I swoooned...when we were leaving, he kissed my hand and looked into my eyes and said "Until we meet again, Princess Tatiana." Seriously, he said that! He said that I remind him of a princess sometimes, so I'm not complaining since he makes quite a dashing prince *blush* Afterwards he sent me a very sweet note saying that he had a great time and I couldn't help but daydream about our future together, I stopped though...only 15 minutes *blush* oh, what a glorious 15 minutes!

Photos: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/starrsim/album?.dir=1865re2

I hope we go out again, things have been busy for both of us since then, I got a new job-more about that later-and I'm sure he's keeping busy. I just signed a contract to do an AD campaign for Tiki Joe's, can you believe it-the same place I went for my first date, they've signed me to appear in thier ADs! I'm excited, we're going to begin the process this week, so that's nice that I have something to do while we're on hiatus from filming.

My very first party is Friday!!! The show premires and after watching it, I'm having a dessert reception in the garden. I've already started cooking the multiple low-cal, low-fat treats and now I have to simply pick out an outfit and decorate the garden with lights and the food tables. I wonder if Chad will help me? Hmmm...ok, enough daydreaming!

until next time

No comments: