Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Back!

I'm back!

I had a wonderful time at the family reunion. Everyone was so nice and friendly and Chad said that they loved me. It was interesting, nothing like the orphanage, there wasn't the fear that if you became friends then they would leave soon. Instead it was open and inviting. I hate so many hot dogs and hamburgers! It was amazing that I was able to get on the plane coming back home. I loved interacting with the kids there and even answering some questions about Pahala Shore and when the first episode would aire. Unfortunately, things ended far too soon and I am back at home now.

Here are some photos from the Family Reunion: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/starrsim/album?.dir=ae75re2

The trip was a last minute trip, Chad had invited me to his family reunion, but we didn't know when it was this year, then he found out it was this past weekend and I only had one day to pack and catch a flight and not a moment too soon as Apple Valley was shutting down external communications this past weekend as well. Thankfully I was able to get a flight, with some minor trouble, but not much, and arrive there *phew*

Well, I have the new script, so I must study now.

No comments: