Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back to Work

Filming for the newest season of Pahala Shore has started. That's always a good thing especially since pre-production can seem to last for ages! I actually don't have very many scenes to film, since most of mine were filmed already, but I'm supporting a lot of other storylines.

Only two more episodes remain for this season, I stopped by the PS boards and noticed some comments on episode 18, which is good that the audience is making thier opinions known. It was funny what they said about Sierra's first year in medical school. LOL! Well, I won't be telling any secrets regarding her storyline.

Chad and I have been shopping for holiday decorations, we're going to decorate the house like there is no tomorrow. We're getting lighted reindeer, Christmas trees, oversized nutcrackers, candy canes, wreaths, EVERYTHING!!! *giggle*

O, dear. I need to begin my holiday shopping. I haven't the foggiest idea what to get for Chad, we're thinking of taking some holiday photos and putting them up in the living room. I think Chad has outgrown the house, he keeps running into things and bumping his head. I forgot how tall he is! *blush*

ah...that's about all.

until next time

No comments: