Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holiday Times

The holidays went well. Daisy and the rest of Chad's family (except his brother and his family) came to Apple Valley for Thanksgiving, which was a lot of fun! Daisy and her family dressed in the cutest matching fall outfits, I wish I had access to a camera, that would have a made a lovely family photo. Everyone arrived safetly, though Daisy's hair was messed up during the flight, so we made sure to get her to the salon ASAP. I think the way the stylist did her hair was nice, but then again, I'm not sure what Daisy thought of it. I think I will try and find matching outfits for Chad and I to take photos in. That would be nice. O, so the family was great! We had soooo much food. Turkey, salad, pork chops, salmon, chili, mac & cheese, cakes and pies. Yummy! We danced and talked and of course the talks ran in the direction of love and relationships. Chad's mother even asked him, when is he going to settle down and get married! Yikes! Talk about pressure. I could see Chad's face getting red...I hope he doesn't think I put his mom up to the task of asking him that. I mean, I would LOVE to get engaged and get married, especially with all my friends in the hood being married and having babies.

After pigging out, I took Daisy to see Euphoria, it's not quite finished, we're working out a few kinks with some of the equipment, like the bar and the surrounding counters and bar stools are not to my liking. Daisy loved it, we even did a few shots for the Eurphoria AD campaign and she's going to appear in one of them!

Update on my very pregnant friends. Rayne had her baby this past simday, actually she started going into labor after the Thanksgiving meal with her family. She had a little boy, named Roy. Now she has three children (Ray, Rebecca, Roy). Amata is still very much pregnant and isn't having a good time at all. Nicole and I are going to take her some food since she barely has time to sleep in bewteen running to the bathroom and the kitchen and her poor husband is trying soo hard. Rayne said that she will host a birthday party for Roy's toddler birthday so we all can see the new little one, but until then, phone calls only ^_^

I'm glad that filming with Pahala will start back soon, I miss talking with Jasmine and Alexis and Josie each day. Jasmine's been having a bad time of things lately, I haven't heard much from Alexis nor Josie, but that should change soon.

Brrr....it's getting cold in Apple Valley, I need to buy some sweaters!

until next time

No comments: