Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Back

I'm Back. Camping was...memorable. Chad said that the guidebooks said this was the perfect time to go camping, while it's a bit chilly, but not cold since the bugs wouldn't be so bad. Ha! It rained the first day and being stuck in a tent in the middle of a thunderstorm isn't my idea of fun, then the second day a skunk stole our breakfast, so we had to trek and get more food, then the last day I slipped down the side of a hill and landed in some sort of mud pit. Yuck. Chad had a great time, we haven't laughed so much, I must admit-despite the accidents I had a great time as well.

I'm trying to find more investors for Euphoria so I won't have to have a massive loan. Chad is going to invest in the resturaunt and Fiorenza has agreed to be a short term investor, which means, she will put forth a sum of money, this will have to be repaid to her plus dividends within a certain amount of time, we're still working out her contract. As long as I manage to keep 51% of the shares of Euphoria, things should go well. Chad wants to buy 5%, Fiorenza wants 30%.

Pahala Shore is going well, I am almost done with my fittings and then I will be able to start the rethru's with the cast. Technically our work is shorter for this next season, since we filmed ten episodes for this season, but only eight of them are airing, with the remaining two airing next season. We're doing some additional scenes for those episodes. I don't have any additional filming for that, but Jasmine, Ruth Alexis and Josie have some short scenes to film. I don't think Chad likes Beck (Randy) very much. I'm not sure what happened, but ever since Beck volunteered to teach me the tango, Chad hasn't been very friendly towards him. I'm glad that they don't share too many scenes together, otherwise there might be a fight of some sorts.

until next time

No comments: