Monday, November 06, 2006

Euphoria!

Things are going well, Chad has this crazy idea to go camping. Ugh...so we're leaving tomorrow and coming back maybe Friday *cross fingers* I don't know how I will survive without internet! So I'm posting this before I leave. Ugh...camping :
This past simday, Chad and I went to a steakhouse downtown for dinner, it was yummy. We played cards afterwards and won $140! Then we went for a walk in the Lost in Love Hedge Maze where we ran into my friend Nicole. O, it is amazing. My friend Rayne just discovered that she is pregnant and the new neighbor on the street, Amata Forrester-Miller (she appeared in a few episodes of Suburb Sim) is pregnant as well. Their good friend, Cassandra Grey (Starr Grey's adopted daughter) just delivered her second set of twins-two little girls and from what I hear they are adorable. It seems like so many women in the hood are pregnant. Besides those three I saw two other women walking about with swollen bellies. I wonder how I will look pregnant. I have a looooong time until that day arrives, hihi, I only recently recieved my first kiss!

O! The construction of Euphoria has started, it is exciting! I visited and they were installing the swimming pools on the sides. I love it, I'm thinking of adding a bar surrounding the pool, but I don't think there will be room. I can't wait until it is finished! The colors are blues and whites and silvers. It's like floating in the clouds.

until next time!

No comments: