Monday, December 18, 2006

It's the Holiday Season

Omigoodness!!! Ok, you ready for this AMAZINNG news? Well, Chad and I went to see Nicole's show this weekend (she did wonderful btw, very accomplished actress) and afterwards we had dessert and took a walk in the park (it was a bit chilly due to the impending cold front and snowstorm). Well, during the walk, we sat down on a bench and stared at the stars and then...Chad confessed that he loved me!!! Can you believe it!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I couldn't hardly contain myself. I just sat in awe with my mouth wide open. He had to ask me twice if I was ok. Of course I was ok!!! I just couldn't believe, well, I dared not hope, but...wow :) needless to say, I said it right back :)

I'm trying hard not to jump ahead of myself in this relationship, but I long to get married and have children and get the whole deal. I never had a family and I want that the most. Daisy, Chad's sister, is pregnant with her second child. So exciting, so many of my friends are pregnant. Chad and I are going to visit his family for the holidays, I'll have to try and find matching outfits for us, that would be cute and perhaps have a holiday photo!

I haven't decided what to get Chad yet, but I've narrowed it down a bit (ok, not much):
Brown Sweater Set from Lyran's Sims
Modern Stereo from Around the Sims 2
Some CDs from Around the Sims 2
Bathroom Shaving Kit from Around the Sims 2
TrackSuit from Sims 2 Luxe
Funky Lamp from Around the Sims 2

I have no clue what to get him! I'm going to buy the castmates a Pahala Shore poster. Speaking of Pahala Shore, filming is going well. Fiorenza must be feeling better as she's throwing so much work at us, thank goodness we get the holidays off, next year will be soooo busy!

until next time

No comments: