Friday, December 08, 2006

Pahala Shore & Work

Chad has been acting a bit strange, I wonder if it's because he won't be home with his family for this holiday season. I suppose we could go visit his family for the holidays, I'm not sure if Daisy already has plans, but it wouldn't hurt finding out. I hope we will be able to enjoy the break, Pahala Shore has been a bit stressful. Jasmine has started her filming for the new season and I was able to peek at her scripts. Ouch, I'm kind of glad that she's Nailah and I'm Sierra. I don't know if I could accurately play the storyline that she has for the new season. I've been trying to get to know Montana, but she's a private woman. She keeps to herself after filming and we don't have any scenes together actually. My own storyline seems a bit interesting, I hope the audience doesn't get to overwhelmed with the new season. There seems to be so much going on, much of it is heavier material, thankfully there are some lighter things, but not many. I'm a bit tired of Sierra being the supportive character, I want her to be bad...maybe like Erika (Daphne's character). Sierra just seems so stuck in the books and helping out her friends, yes, she has storylines, but they don't seem to be...dramatic enough. This storyline is ok, it's a bit dramatic, but compared to what Alexis and Jasmine have this season, even Hazel Starr's storyline is more dramatic. I suppose I should be thankful to have a job and not complain too much, I mean, I'm sure that Sierra will come into the limelight soon enough. Now that I think of it, it seems like every member of the cast complains a bit about thier roles. Jasmine wishes Nailah wore better clothes (thankfully Sierra's wardrobe for the season is more fun, I love the fabrics and designs and...opps, rambling again) but since Nailah has a conservative background she can't wear what Jasmine would wear offscreen. I know Josie thinks Donna is a bit uptight and matronly, (at least her hairstyle will be changing this season, I keep the same hairdo), Alexis wasn't happy with Missy's size at first and so forth. I guess the writers know what they're doing since there haven't been many complaints about the show.

until next time

No comments: