Friday, December 15, 2006

Slow Life and Work

I guess the winter blahs are setting in, the cast has been a bit down. Everyone is a bit sluggish and filming is taking longer than last season. We're on a semi-break actually, some of the cast has left for the holidays and are on a "on-call" status, meaning the studio will call them before filming starts again and they are needed. Other cast members are staying nearby and relaxing near the set.

Alexis and I are going out tonight for dinner while Chad and I are going to the theater to see Nicole's show. There are rumors that the theater will be bulldozed to make way for condos. I hope not, I love the little historical place, unfortunately not many residents go there.

I have no idea what to buy Chad for Christmas, maybe some new electronics-he was eying an MP3 player in the store, perhaps a new sweater. He's still acting weird...very secretive in fact. Maybe he's trying to hide my present without me finding it. Maybe I'm a bit weirded out with things that have been going on in the hood.

Amata is excited, her baby is due soon and her new job presenting a series of hood interviews for the SUN is due to begin airing soon. O! Pahala Shore has posters over at Simmerville's Little Shop of Arts, make sure you get one! There is a cast photo of us on the beach then one of me, Chad and A'ron. I guess since we're in Apple Valley our headshots were submitted and other hoods will have to submit thier own stars.

O! The Euphoria AD is going to aire during the season finale of Pahala Shore! I'm so excited! Daisy, Chad's sister, appears in it!

until next time

No comments: