Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Vacation WooHoo!!!

I finished the filming for my final scene. The production company has the cast filming in five episode blocks on the shooting schedule and I completed my final scene so now I have a nice vacation until filming for the next block of five episodes starts.

I'm going to start the renovation and decoration of my condo. I can't wait. I already picked out some furniture and wallpapers and floor tiles, so the contractor is going to come and install everything. I want to personally do the garden which is simply a pile of dirt and concrete. My inspiration for my home is modern japanese, so I suppose the garden will be very similar as well. I'm looking for a sleek wooden bench, not those english garden benches, but a japanese style bench. If you see one, let me know.

Things are quiet around the set-Jasmine flew back to Simmington to film her other project, Josie and Roxy are both done with filming, in fact most of the cast is done with filming until the next block of episodes begins. I posted a note for Chad on the SUN Boards but I'm not sure if he'll respond. Sometimes I think he likes me as I catch him staring at me, but I could be wrong, sometimes when you have a crush you get delusional and every little gesture becomes a way for your crush to express his love. A lot of the cast seems to think that he's cute and since he's single and very...captivating...well, I wouldn't have a chance...but it's nice to dream.

Since I live next door to Fiorenza it's interesting seeing her visitors come and go, I must admit that sometimes I'm so curious I wish I had binoculars to spy on her-but I'm sure it's not that important. But it is intriguing especially since there are rumors that her family is the head of the mafia, perhaps I should try NOT to see anything.

No comments: