Thursday, August 10, 2006

Reflections

Things are going well here. Did a bit of filming and it was ok. I was nervous when I did my scenes with Josie-she is so professional and she makes everything seem so easy. I can tell you that Josie plays my teacher in the series. I wish I knew the future of my characther, but the producer will only give me the latest script or two. So the most I know is what will happen two-three episodes in advance. It is amazing since the producer knows exactly where Sierra is headed and the director coaches us on what we have in store.

Jasmine and I have been hanging out, her suite is next to mine, so we sometimes eat dinner together and talk-when she's not on the phone with her boyfriend. I wonder if they will get married. Besides Jasmine, only Daphne, Timothy and Chad are without immediate families. Alexis has her twins and her boyfriend, Josie has her daughter, Ruth and David both have families back home.

I'm enjoying my break and drinking some tea and reflecting on the day. It was a busy one-Starr Grey visited the set to bring her granddaughter in for her scenes. She's a nice woman, all the cast seemed to be in awe of her. Apparently she is this famous movie star actress. Unfortunately, when you don't have TV or simoleans for movies, you're not aware of these things. Well Josie offered me some videos with Starr's work and after viewing them I see why the cast was in awe-she's amazing. She really commands the screen, maybe I will be as good as her.

I think I will take up meditation, Daphne said she will teach me-that should be nice. Right now Alexis and I work out together-she says she has some baby weight left-but I don't see it. In the mornings we alternate with running on the treadmill, yoga or video exercises. The studio has a personal trainer at our disposal, so that's nice, but hard. All that personal attention means you can't slack off.

Well, I'm off-talk to you later

No comments: