Thursday, August 24, 2006

Life Changes

*DJ (*not real name, I don't want to blab thier news to the world when they haven't done so) is engaged...wow...it all seems so fast, but apparently they've been dating for a while. It made me think about the future-I try not to since...well, I'm not dating anyone and I don't want to get my hopes up. However, I do want a family, the whole white picket fence, husband and 2.5 children and a dog-well, not exactly, but I do want children and a husband-I don't know how many ... when you're trying not to hope about such things, you tend not to dream about them in detail.

What I need to think about in detail is what I'm going to wear Friday! Chad and I are going downtown to hang out...it's not a date...well, he didn't say it was a date...I wouldn't mind it being a date ^_^ but when you're going downtown to eat with a popular guy you can't assume anything or hope for too much. Anyhoo! We're going to eat at a diner-The '59 Diner-and try thier famous fried chicken and vanilla cream cake. Then we're going dancing at this new club called The Foundry. I'm so excited, I can't wait! I shouldn't be this excited, but it's getting harder and harder to contain myself. Everytime I see a post from him I get all giddy and start dancing. Jasmine says that he must like me, but...I don't want to assume and get hurt...Josie says I should tell him how I feel, but...gosh-that's hard! It's not very easy to go to a guy and say 'by the way, I like you, will you be my boyfriend-yes or no?' lol! Things were a lot simpler when no one paid attention to me. Back to the issue at hand, I need something to wear, something casual, but dressy, something sleek, but laid back. Guys have it so easy-pants+clean shirt=outfit, I have to think pants or skirt or shorts? What about a dress? Long or short sleeve shirt or tube top? Jewelry? Purse? Makeup? Ayiyiyi!!! I better call Alexis, she'll help me, she always seems to wear the right things.

It's funny, I live downtown, but I haven't truly explored it yet. I don't have a car yet and things have been busy on the set, but now we have a holiday while they edit the episodes. I've already visited the park near the condo-I think it's called North Central. There was a free concert and bonfire. I had fun and even had a cup of mocha cinnamon espresso with whipped cream topping. It was yummy. Then as the sun set, the bonfire started and I enjoyed telling stories and roasting marshmallows with the others who had come out for the event, finally the band started. They were decent players, mostly a college rock type sound. Afterwards I went home and chatted online with Jasmine before falling asleep.

Took advantage of my day off today, I went to a free lecture at the university. A famous resturaunter was speaking and I got some really good notes. I want to start a resturaunt, but am saving some money first. Hihi, maybe a 'Russel' (like from Pahala Shore) will come into my life and fund the resturaunt, lol if Russel looks as good as the one on TV-I wouldn't care what 'Russel' did, as long as he came into my life!

No comments: