Friday, August 18, 2006

Crushing

Things are going well. I finished the living area remodeling. I am very proud of my work. The living area has a modern japanese style like the rest of the house. It has a traditional screen wallpaper, but one wall I put up this pretty sage green wallpaper to highlight the painting I found at a local merchant. Josie helped me pick it out and she picked up some things for her house as well. I got my furniture delivered from Around the Sims 2 and even created a custom rug. The living area is a combination of white, sage green, and pale birch wood. Very relaxing, I love coming in the door and sitting down, gazing at the view of the park and having a cup of herbal green tea. I think I may be in the 'zen' zone :]


Ok...I must admit, I have a crush. I feel awful since he's obviously the favorite amoung the women in the cast and more than likely will be the favorite amoung the women in the audience. He's cute, dashing, great personality, everything. *sigh* To take my mind off of things I called up the local matchmaker and set up a blind date (you can see her in this photo as well as my condo in the background). Needless to say, it didn't go too well. First, the guy was an elder, second he was the local matri'de at Lulu Lounge who has a reputation for hitting on all the waitresses, third...it was boring. He wasn't exciting, I mean, we talked about food for a little while, but then he...well, he assumed that I wanted to go home with him, ewww!!! I don't know if I'll do the blind date thing again. Perhaps I should take up some hobby...like knitting.

Speaking of hobbies, I talked to the Josie about my love for cooking and she recommened that I find a good accountant and think about starting my own resturaunt. She said that it would be good to have my hand in other things besides acting since sometimes the jobs are few and far bewteen. She then told me how she has a few other projects, including simoleans from a lipstick named after her. I hope that I can become a famous star one day. But I guess I don't know what the future holds. I know that I want to get married one day and then I want children one day, but I have no clue when that one day is. It's nice listening to the older sims on the set talk about thier lives, Josie showed the cast new photos of her daughter-Blossom. She's child now with bright blond hair and sassy attitude it seems-perhaps she's destined to be a star. Ruth talks about her baby, Alexis gushes over her twin babies and David seems to be the proudest papa on the set, he and his wife just welcomed thier third child and you can tell that his children are his joy. It's funny watching Jasmine during these talks-obviously it bores her, I think she rather be discussing the newest club. Hmmm...I wonder why she doesn't open her own club, she obviously knows how to party. I asked her for help in throwing my first party. Once my condo is completed, I want to have a party for the cast and other sims I've met

I talked to Chad on the boards, I'm waiting for him or Jasmine to post me back. Jasmine is in the midst of filming her second project, some type of reality show with her best friend from home. My cold is better, thanks for the wishes, o! I must go pick up the new magazine, Star. One of our writers is helping to write the magazine, thankfully I probably won't be in it, I'm not famous enough yet :]

No comments: