Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Back and Back on the Set

Hiya! I'm back from my holiday vacation and I feel like I missed out on so much gossip!

Here are some photos of the holidays. There's a few photos of Thanksgiving in Apple Valley, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. http://new.photos.yahoo.com/starrsim/album/576460762381327612

Back on the set and filming for some upcoming episodes. We're filming for episode 23 and there's a huge party scene in it. I get to dress up a little bit, but my hair is the same :( The scene is taking a while longer to film since there are a few extras and so much is going on during the party. It's actually fun to film since we get to eat the extra goodies bewteen the tapings. Later this week, or next week, I'm doing some scenes with Josie, that is always fun. She is so much fun and she teaches me something new each time.

Euphoria is almost ready to open, the ADs are out and we're having a huge premire, I can't wait. I'm hoping that some of the cast shows up, that would be nice. I might have to postpone the grand opening due to some major dental work. I have a series of six appointments for the next few weeks and this morning was my first one. Ugh, I feel like my lip is falling off and I'm drooling everywhere. Thank goodness I don't have many lines today, mostly a lot of milling about and "enjoying the party". We're going to shot my scene later this afternoon, once all the drugs wear off.

Well, I need to go learn so more lines and pop another pain pill.

until next time

No comments: