Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What Have We Done?!?!?

O dear. I think we may have been thinking with our hearts and emotions rather than our brain. Chad and I adopted. Yes, we adopted...a golden retriever and a russian blue. Rather Chad adopted the dog, named Rufus, and I adopted the cat, named Mimi. Rufus is a ball of energy, running everywhere, much like Chad. Mimi is a bit standoffish, she perfers her own space and time, a bit like me. It would be great to have some golden retriever puppies for when we have children...ugh...that's a bit jumping ahead of myself, back to the pets. It seemed like a great idea at first, but now...I don't know if we'll be good parents. Already we had to leave them under the care of my friends and neighbors due to Pahala Shore filming, thankfully Chad has some scenes coming up where he will be filming in Apple Valley, so he will be near the house and can check on the little ones. Then I still have Euphoria, which I think I may have to decrease my workload in the establishment and hire a chef and more staff and run it from afar...perhaps even selling it back to the community and being an investor. Right now I'm so busy that I can barely think and now Chad and I are going to appear on "The ? Show" for the first episode. I'm not too sure about what, I think it's regarding celebrity couples or something like that. Chad seems so nervous lately. I walked in the house when he was on the phone and he mumbled something and hung up...very suspicious...I wonder if he has another girlfriend? The gossip magazines DID say he was a player...o dear, I'm about to get my heart broken!

until next time

No comments: