Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wedding Fever

It seems like lots of residents have wedding fever in Apple Valley, especially with A. Pentragnani working on her wedding dress collection. I signed a contract to be a muse for a dress collection. Also a few other women are getting custom dresses for the wedding and wedding party. I was able to visit the studio while some design assistants helped with another woman, very nice. I don't know if the collections will be offered internationally, but the hood has always worn her items.

My mouth hurts, I had a tooth pulled and now I must eat soft foods for the next two weeks. Not very nice, there are only so many ways to make mashed potatoes taste yummy and I'm running out of ways and the local baby food is awful! Gross! Maybe I should create a line of yummy baby food, something toddlers won't spit out.

Chad seems...pensive, I wonder what's going on with him? Hopefully he's just stressed out about filming...hopefully it's not our relationship...o gosh...are we about to break up?

until next time

No comments: