Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Oscar Results and a Break

Finally a break! The production company has given the cast the rest of the month off, *phew* I am pooped! I've been filming almost 24/7 and things are still not done. We don't know when the repairs will start or how long they will last, so we have this month off and we are scheduled to resume filming in April.

Chad and I are going to visit his sister, Daisy and the rest of his family. I plan on just relaxing and napping and talking. No more Pahala Shore scripts, maybe even a wedding planning break-we have to decide if we want to marry in June or August or September. Yes, I know, we had plans, but now those have changed...maybe.

I plan on taking this break and relaxing to the max. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me ^_^ All I need to make this better is a good book, wonder when STAR will come out-I'm a sucker for gossip, just to see if they have it right. Sometimes they are incredibly wrong that it's amazing :P

The Oscars were fine, can't say anything until it aires.

until next time

No comments: