Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oscars

Well, after filming today, Chad and I are headed to Palatial Heights for the Oscars. Wow! I still can't believe it, but we were nominated for Best Actress and Best Actor. Wow! I never thought, wow! I would have thought that Ruth or even Jasmine would have been nominated based on thier experience and storylines, but wow. Cool! Alexis was nominated as well and some other cast members. So the Oscars should be fun. I wonder if anyone is throwing an after-party.

I found my dress and Chad has a suit to co-ordinate for the Oscars, I hope I look red carpet ready. Wow! A year ago I was cleaning toilets, now I'm an Oscar nominated actress. EEEEE!!!!

Wedding plans going ok, think we'll postpone some things until the end of March. We're thinking of switching the date to the fall, but summer should be less busy, well, maybe not, since we're both going to audition for more projects, especially since we've been nominated for Oscars, gotta strike while the iron is hot!

until next time!

No comments: