Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Long Time No Post

Long time no write. Things have been busy with filming, we're getting the weekend off so Chad and I are driving up to the mountains to spend the weekend at the resort he just filmed some of his scenes at. I can't wait. When we return we're going to appear on The Gloria Show...LIVE!!! Yikes! I am sooo nervous about appearing live. Rehearsing lines is one thing, but to appear as yourself live. I'm not so sure.

Chad still has been acting strange, I don't know what it is...I wonder if he's going to break up with me. I try not to be clingy or even mention my desire for marriage and babies, but maybe I emit the fumes of committment ^_^

STAR came out-it was funny since they assumed that Chad and I were expecting since we went to a baby store. LOL! We were picking out a gift for his sister and her new baby. Wow, I didn't even see a reporter so I'm wondering how they found out that information.

I need to pack for the trip and go to the store. Tomorrow the cast and crew are having a potluck lunch, I am bringing my famous chestnut pork salad. It's yummy. Sometimes I think I was better suited to play Lani since she's a chef, but I like playing Sierra...she's interesting at times, other times she seems like filler for the background. Sierra doesn't have a lot of external issues like children and relationships, but her internal issues might crop up later (even now I see them in some of the storylines and scripts). Her ancestors and lineage are very important to her, she wants to serve them.

I wonder what my lineage is...what my background is. Could I be native american like Sierra? multi-racial? south asian? asian? white? black? I find it hard to tell at times. I look in the mirror and try to find markings of races in me, but to no avail. Everytime I think-I must be X because of my Y, I see a person A with my Y. LOL! Chad brought me a documentary "Power of an Illusion" which was very interesting. It was about race relations and how you can not look at a person's DNA and tell thier race. Thus all those racial physical/personality/mental traits are a bunch of bull-non existent.

Very interesting-genetics and DNA in SimNation. Chad's sister is has fair skin and blond hair-like Chad. Her husband has dark skin and blond hair as well, thier children favor her husband. Rayne has a similar marriage and her children favor her husband. I wonder what my children would look like? Would they have my brown eyes? Or maybe red hair from generations back?

*sigh* I must go, more filming

until next time

No comments: