Friday, April 27, 2007

Wedding Plans

Wedding planning is going well. We have decided on a location, it is actually a very good deal. The hood council had recently approved for a vineyard to be built behind the main street. This vineyard is where we will host the wedding....well, at least the reception, depending on the site plans. It is beautiful. Flowing grapevines, arbors, the scent of fresh flowers and good food and wine. I'm in charge of the reception menu. So far I'm thinking of letting wine be the deciding factor and pairing a good wine with each course. There will be a cocktail hour(s) with good drinks flowing-Chad promised to come up with a signature drink for the wedding. FYI-Chad's a great bartender. Also some yummy appetizers. Then we'll have a large meal/feast with live piano music and of course a great cake.

We're attending pre-marital classes as well. The local pastor is helping us think ahead and plan for our marriage. Things like division of chores, respect and money issues. I advise all engaged couples to take pre-marital classes.

Also, we have our colors: sage green, cherry blossom pink and brown.







I have a meeting with the designers from A.Pentragnani to discuss the looks for my bridesmaids...I suppose I should find some bridesmaids. At least we have the colors to begin the designs-which the company plans on releasing internationally so other brides and maids can dress like my wedding party-as if they would want to do that?!
until next time

No comments: